Las Vegas info Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Las Vegas info Forum

Open Views, Rooms, travel, experiences, buffets, fun, excitement, gambling, poker,

4 posters

The brilliance of Strevel

Poll

What is Strevel?

[ 1 ]
    The brilliance of Strevel Bar_left100%The brilliance of Strevel Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    The brilliance of Strevel Bar_left0%The brilliance of Strevel Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 1
    Poll closed
    Benchley

The brilliance of Strevel Empty The brilliance of Strevel

Post  Benchley Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:22 pm

There are not going to be a lot of people voting here since, if you exclude Strevel, there appear to be only two eligible voters, RW Hannu and me.

Why does anyone come here? Of 104 messages here, almost 100 of them have come from Strevel, Hannu and me. This is over five weeks. Strevel has done that on a.v.l-v this month alone with 202 rambling, senseless posts.

So the question is, is Strevel a troll or actually an evil genius who, like the practitioners of the Chinese Water torture, makes us come here to make it peaceful and quiet.

And I swear to you, RW, that I am not this "Chuck K." person that you are obsessed with wanting me to be.
    RWH
    RWH

The brilliance of Strevel Empty Re: The brilliance of Strevel

Post  RWH Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:38 pm

It's helpful that both you and "Gary" are paying such close attention to the utilization statistics here.

It seems that you are just as convinced that I'm RW "Hannu" as I am about who you really are.
    strevel

Post  strevel Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:56 pm

Benchley wrote:There are not going to be a lot of people voting here since, if you exclude Strevel, there appear to be only two eligible voters, RW Hannu and me.

Why does anyone come here? Of 104 messages here, almost 100 of them have come from Strevel, Hannu and me. This is over five weeks. Strevel has done that on a.v.l-v this month alone with 202 rambling, senseless posts.

So the question is, is Strevel a troll or actually an evil genius who, like the practitioners of the Chinese Water torture, makes us come here to make it peaceful and quiet.

And I swear to you, RW, that I am not this "Chuck K." person that you are obsessed with wanting me to be.

All forums are valued by the contribution of the people, and not the poor guy that starts it. If the participants value Vegas info and contribute the same, it grows. If the lack of value of AVLV tries to come over here, it has to be redirectred into more constructive venues.

AVLV is not a good place for Vegas info. AVLV needs to stay with AVLV. Lets share Vegas info here please. What info would you like to share on rates, rooms, deals, or what is happening in Vegas?

Don ...I am the Vegas Genie actually. I have a beer gut and walk around the Strip with pink leotards and a tutu and a wand. I tap people on the shoulder and give them coupons. I fall off my tall high heels a lot and my beard and mustachio confuse people. Plus, ah aint got no camel toe, and that throws them first thing. Smile I do like the tutu tho.

Blarney
    Blarney

Post  Blarney Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:19 am

Benchley, one thing is perfectly clear, there is no guesswork involved; you are a complete and total a$$hole.
    RWH
    RWH

Post  RWH Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:28 am

The early voting excitement hasn't seemed to extend to this poll.
    strevel

Post  strevel Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:35 pm

...i guess it is just that I am not the meanie that another has tried to make me. It's good to be good. Smile

The Rots love me! They jump up and down, bark, wag their tails and "play fight" when I get home. Smile And these four legged freezers are belt high, and sweet as canbe to me. The mail man calls first because he is scared shitless of them. Now, that to me anyhow, determines what type of man I am. He goes to the mailbox OUTSIDE the fence and gate, and dropd off the mail, really fast.

I just share my views and experiences, hope others join in...pretty normal, huh.Smile

D~
    Benchley

Post  Benchley Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:12 am

strevel wrote:...i guess it is just that I am not the meanie that another has tried to make me. It's good to be good. Smile

The Rots love me! They jump up and down, bark, wag their tails and "play fight" when I get home. Smile And these four legged freezers are belt high, and sweet as canbe to me. The mail man calls first because he is scared shitless of them. Now, that to me anyhow, determines what type of man I am. He goes to the mailbox OUTSIDE the fence and gate, and dropd off the mail, really fast.

I just share my views and experiences, hope others join in...pretty normal, huh.Smile

D~

No, Don, or should I call you William D. Strevel, the name you have listed in the Memphis, TN phone book. what you do is lie about everything.

Although the Acehole* only gets credit for those AVLV posts (219 thus far in October) he makes as the Acehole*, I believe that if you add in all the posts he made/makes under his plethora of sock-puppets, including but not limited to a shitload he made under the names of departed AVLV members, he would probably come close to tying or beating your 299.

600 messages signifying nothing except the need for two people to bring some attention to their dreary lives, the same reason Payton the Putz posts.

Ben
    strevel

Post  strevel Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:53 am

Benchley wrote:
    strevel wrote:...i guess it is just that I am not the meanie that another has tried to make me. It's good to be good. Smile

D~

No, Don, or should I call you William D. Strevel, the name you have listed in the Memphis, TN phone book. what you do is lie about everything.

Although the Acehole* only gets credit for those AVLV posts (219 thus far in October) he makes as the Acehole*, I believe that if you add in all the posts he made/makes under his plethora of sock-puppets, including but not limited to a shitload he made under the names of departed AVLV members, he would probably come close to tying or beating your 299.

600 messages signifying nothing except the need for two people to bring some attention to their dreary lives, the same reason Payton the Putz posts.

Ben

Hi Ben,
    Great to see / read ya. Smile Damn, kaint get nutin paste you. Smile Forwarding is a great service. It stops people from having to keep track of two numbers Ireally should have used the number here, but thats water under the bridge. Most people nowadays just scan and email. Granted, I have not had a fax in weeks due to scanning and PDF benefits, I still keep the two numbers. Scanning and PDF via email is so much better.

Damn, I am only at 299 posts in AVLV. I'd better move my heffer butt and make a few more before lunch, huh. I've got to get my costume on, my make up, vampire teeth with and mah tutu with cape and go scare crosseyed kids for holloween. It is so fun to scare croseyed kids. They scream like a little bitch and run into things, each other, fences and cars in the driveway. ...'caint tell me God ain't got no sense of humor. Ever seen some of the folks in AVLV! Smile They have a home for the "Mentally Insane and Crosseyed" up in Mesquite. I'll drive up there tonight and climb up in a tree and scare them as they walk by. They have a few positions available there Ben Smile.

So, back to a poll...am I an evil genius or just evil?? cyclops

Don, in Vegas, having some good "kawfee" and a scrambled egg! Life is good! Smile zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz <fart, leg kick>
    RWH
    RWH

Post  RWH Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:09 pm

I still refuse to vote in this poll.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:19 am