Las Vegas info Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Las Vegas info Forum

Open Views, Rooms, travel, experiences, buffets, fun, excitement, gambling, poker,

2 posters

The $3.9 BILLION Cosmopolitan gains approval......

strevel

The $3.9 BILLION Cosmopolitan gains approval...... Empty The $3.9 BILLION Cosmopolitan gains approval......

Post  strevel Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:09 am

Take a look at the $3.9 billion Cosmopolitan and see what is happening over there. The State Gaming Commission gave them approval for their lofty goals. This will be so impressive!

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2010/oct/21/cosmopolitan-gets-final-ok-commissioner-says-goals/
    RWH
    RWH

The $3.9 BILLION Cosmopolitan gains approval...... Empty Re: The $3.9 BILLION Cosmopolitan gains approval......

Post  RWH Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:36 pm

Looking forward to see what the Cosmopolitan looks like when I get down there in January.
    strevel

The $3.9 BILLION Cosmopolitan gains approval...... Empty Re: The $3.9 BILLION Cosmopolitan gains approval......

Post  strevel Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:38 pm

RWH wrote:Looking forward to see what the Cosmopolitan looks like when I get down there in January.

Everything in that small stretch is, IMHO, out of this world. I am blown away by it. It brings a lot of class in structure, presentation and sophistication that I feel did not exist here before. I like the hell out of it! Smile

Don

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:00 am