Las Vegas info Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Las Vegas info Forum

Open Views, Rooms, travel, experiences, buffets, fun, excitement, gambling, poker,

4 posters

Eminent Domain in Nevada

clickboom

Eminent Domain in Nevada Empty Eminent Domain in Nevada

Post  clickboom Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:39 pm

Nevada is full of independent minded people. We have problems with big and BIGGER government, confiscatory taxes and love to give Washington the finger... as a state.
    Tomorrow, we vote. I hope Harry looses, I'd vote for the Jack in the Box Clown before for Harry. Harry has not done a thing for us with the nations highest unemployment record, houses are being repod because people were told that everyone should have a home, some folks in the real world should be in an apartment. Harry has not done a thing for this state, but he sure carries water for Obama real well.

Take a look at this ED issue below. I'd be interested in knowing how you feel about it. Post your response.

http://www.8newsnow.com/story/5532166/nevadas-eminent-domain-initiative-would-limit-property-seizures?redirected=true Suspect Suspect Suspect
    RWH
    RWH

Eminent Domain in Nevada Empty Re: Eminent Domain in Nevada

Post  RWH Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:08 am

clickboom wrote:Nevada is full of independent minded people. We have problems with big and BIGGER government, confiscatory taxes and love to give Washington the finger... as a state.
    Tomorrow, we vote. I hope Harry looses, I'd vote for the Jack in the Box Clown before for Harry. Harry has not done a thing for us with the nations highest unemployment record, houses are being repod because people were told that everyone should have a home, some folks in the real world should be in an apartment. Harry has not done a thing for this state, but he sure carries water for Obama real well.

Take a look at this ED issue below. I'd be interested in knowing how you feel about it. Post your response.

http://www.8newsnow.com/story/5532166/nevadas-eminent-domain-initiative-would-limit-property-seizures?redirected=true Suspect Suspect Suspect

The eminent domain ballot initiative seems to be quite isolated from the Senate race and Washington politics. In fact, if you're a resident of the state who does not own land, it's strictly an academic issue.
    Balkiebisback

Post  Balkiebisback Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:20 am

clickboom wrote:Nevada is full of independent minded people. We have problems with big and BIGGER government, confiscatory taxes and love to give Washington the finger... as a state.

LOL and LMAOROFL. Balkiebisback has ED issue too !!!!! Females girls leave Balkiebisback when he gets ED issue. But India send pill to fix. Nevermind....
    strevel

Post  strevel Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:41 am

Funny! Life is what it is. ED is short for Eminent Domain.

People need to take a new look at it.

Don
    RWH
    RWH

Post  RWH Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:59 am

strevel wrote:Funny! Life is what it is. ED is short for Eminent Domain.

People need to take a new look at it.

Don

Apparently not.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:21 am