Las Vegas info Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Las Vegas info Forum

Open Views, Rooms, travel, experiences, buffets, fun, excitement, gambling, poker,

4 posters

Question for Mr. Dons

Balkiebisback

Question for Mr. Dons Empty Question for Mr. Dons

Post  Balkiebisback Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:25 am

Mr. Dons'
    Your blog had a picture that said click to get US Dollars 1000 good at Walmart store. Balkiebisback click but did not get US Dollars 1000 good at Walmart. Then a picture of pretty females girl said message waiting for Balkiebisback. Balkiebisback click but had no message from pretty females girl. Can Mr. Dons fix so Balkiebisback can get US Dollars 1000 good at Wamart and get pretty females girl message. OK ... Balkiebisback take one or other LOL LMAOROFL Very Happy
    strevel

Question for Mr. Dons Empty Re: Question for Mr. Dons

Post  strevel Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:32 am

Good question. I hate the advertisements. Right now I have something flashing in my face about to give me flashbacks to being a Rep for house with a Las Vegas club. All that is missing is the bumpty-bumpty tunes and booties flashing under skirts.

If you win a thousand dollars from anyplace, for a Walmart Card, let me know. If ya find a use for it as well. Smile I'll check to see if I cannot get "their" commercia;es off of it and give people free Las Vegas ebooks by auto-responder.

Great to hear from you,
    Don

RWH
    RWH

Post  RWH Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:48 am

strevel wrote:Good question. I hate the advertisements. Right now I have something flashing in my face about to give me flashbacks to being a Rep for house with a Las Vegas club. All that is missing is the bumpty-bumpty tunes and booties flashing under skirts.

If you win a thousand dollars from anyplace, for a Walmart Card, let me know. If ya find a use for it as well. Smile I'll check to see if I cannot get "their" commercia;es off of it and give people free Las Vegas ebooks by auto-responder.

Great to hear from you,
    Don

Don Don Don....I don't understand how you can keep responding to "Gary" Kohlenberg's little foreign alter ego like this.... (You much have seen how he bragged over on AVLV about recreating the character just to give you a hard time.)
    strevel

Post  strevel Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:15 pm

For me, if he gets out of hand, it can be fixed with two clicks. I can ban or moderate if he gets out of hand. He has the right to be the persona he chooses, as we all do. He just has to operate within certain parameters, by my view. Politeness, debate, shared views are much more important than anything. I am not here to stop or squelch the exchange of ideas by popular or unpopular people.

It's not an issue of "do I agree with his view". A forum should, IMHO, should be a place for idea exchange. Not vitriolic bantering mind you, but debate, is great for the exchange of ideas.

He's got the same rights as we do. No more than anyone else, equal to ours. Mine are a bit more because I can administrate, that ability should not be missused. I am not here to tell others what they can and cannot say, so long as it is on topic.

Take care,Smile
    Don
    Bootylicious
    Bootylicious

Post  Bootylicious Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:56 pm

Balkiebisback wrote:Mr. Dons'
    Your blog had a picture that said click to get US Dollars 1000 good at Walmart store. Balkiebisback click but did not get US Dollars 1000 good at Walmart. Then a picture of pretty females girl said message waiting for Balkiebisback. Balkiebisback click but had no message from pretty females girl. Can Mr. Dons fix so Balkiebisback can get US Dollars 1000 good at Wamart and get pretty females girl message. OK ... Balkiebisback take one or other LOL LMAOROFL Very Happy

Sugah, if Mr. Dons gets yo' Walmart Card for you... well, I can show you some pretty girls. I can buy all kinda outfits and clothes with a Walmart Card.. and I can make sure that Balkiebisback is happy with the "exchage."

Give Bootylicious a holla, sugah!!!!

I am not just delicious, I'm -
    Bootylicious
    RWH
    RWH

Post  RWH Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:01 pm

Bootylicious wrote:
    Balkiebisback wrote:Mr. Dons'

Sugah, if Mr. Dons gets yo' Walmart Card for you... well, I can show you some pretty girls. I can buy all kinda outfits and clothes with a Walmart Card.. and I can make sure that Balkiebisback is happy with the "exchage."

Give Bootylicious a holla, sugah!!!!

I am not just delicious, I'm -
    Bootylicious

Walmart...if you see it, report it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:10 pm