Las Vegas info Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Las Vegas info Forum

Open Views, Rooms, travel, experiences, buffets, fun, excitement, gambling, poker,

4 posters

Slot Developers want to keep you engaged!

strevel

Slot Developers want to keep you engaged! Empty Slot Developers want to keep you engaged!

Post  strevel Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:44 am

Bootylicious
    Bootylicious

Slot Developers want to keep you engaged! Empty Re: Slot Developers want to keep you engaged!

Post  Bootylicious Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:37 pm

I ain't talkin' bout gettin' engaged, Sugah. But if you are looking for a hot slot with lots of action for your money... well, BOOTYLICIOUS ain't gonna spell it out for you, Sugah.

I am more than delicious, I'm -
    BOOTYLICIOUS
    RWH
    RWH

Slot Developers want to keep you engaged! Empty Re: Slot Developers want to keep you engaged!

Post  RWH Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:22 pm

Bootylicious wrote:I ain't talkin' bout gettin' engaged, Sugah. But if you are looking for a hot slot with lots of action for your money... well, BOOTYLICIOUS ain't gonna spell it out for you, Sugah.

BOOTYLICIOUS

I don't think this is a very dignified thing for a middle aged single man, posing as a woman to give Don a hard time, to be posting.
    strevel

Post  strevel Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:02 pm

I agree, but you have to let a dancing monkey dance. Smile He dances because that is what he does.

I know who it is, but I'd rather address him as who he portrays, it makes him feel more accomplished.Smile

There are a couple of Strippers from Vegas that are wanting to participate in a more dignified fashion. I can watch B-licious and get a feel for how peoplw would react to them. I gain info, so I lay low and learn.

Don
    Bootylicious
    Bootylicious

Post  Bootylicious Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:27 am

You old fellas ain't got a clue to who the real BOOTYLICIOUS is... If you did,you would name names. I got you po little doggies chasin yo' own tails.

BOOTYLICIOUS
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:51 pm

Bootylicious wrote:You old fellas ain't got a clue to who the real BOOTYLICIOUS is... If you did,you would name names. I got you po little doggies chasin yo' own tails.

BOOTYLICIOUS

What is your favorite place in Vegas? Don't you dare say any of those places off Industrial Smile

Do you like to play the machines? what and where are your fave machines. Smile

Don
    RWH
    RWH

Post  RWH Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:59 pm

Admin wrote:
    Bootylicious wrote:You old fellas ain't got a clue to who the real BOOTYLICIOUS is... If you did,you would name names. I got you po little doggies chasin yo' own tails.

BOOTYLICIOUS

What is your favorite place in Vegas? Don't you dare say any of those places off Industrial Smile

Do you like to play the machines? what and where are your fave machines. Smile

Don

What ever happened to Bootylicious?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:08 pm