Las Vegas info Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Las Vegas info Forum

Open Views, Rooms, travel, experiences, buffets, fun, excitement, gambling, poker,

2 posters

Will Harry Reid get spanked like a little boy?

clickboom

Will Harry Reid get spanked like a little boy? Empty Will Harry Reid get spanked like a little boy?

Post  clickboom Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:49 pm

How will Harry fare in the elections on Nov 02? 38% tunout for Repubs s expected, and 34.6% is expected for Dems. An expected 25.6% for the others.

This vote gets down to people taking their friends to the polls, and voting.

You vote. You vote your own will, but you get off your duff and vote.

http://www.lasvegassun.com/blogs/ralstons-flash/2010/oct/30/democrats-have-nearly-9000-vote-lead-statewide-ear/
    RWH
    RWH

Will Harry Reid get spanked like a little boy? Empty Re: Will Harry Reid get spanked like a little boy?

Post  RWH Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:02 am

clickboom wrote:How will Harry fare in the elections on Nov 02? 38% tunout for Repubs s expected, and 34.6% is expected for Dems. An expected 25.6% for the others.

This vote gets down to people taking their friends to the polls, and voting.

http://www.lasvegassun.com/blogs/ralstons-flash/2010/oct/30/democrats-have-nearly-9000-vote-lead-statewide-ear/

Gee, Don, I've never heard Harry say anything bad about you....

By the way (and not to inflame your critics), do you vote in Nevada or elsewhere?
    clickboom

Will Harry Reid get spanked like a little boy? Empty Re: Will Harry Reid get spanked like a little boy?

Post  clickboom Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:41 pm

I do not work for him either. Smile He works for me.

Don Suspect
    RWH
    RWH

Post  RWH Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:05 am

clickboom wrote:I do not work for him either. Smile He works for me.

Don Suspect

As a resident of this state, my opinion is that he serves at the pleasure of those of us who cast ballots here.
    RWH
    RWH

Post  RWH Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:49 am

clickboom wrote:

Showing once again that the vote of all state residents count.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:11 am