Las Vegas info Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Las Vegas info Forum

Open Views, Rooms, travel, experiences, buffets, fun, excitement, gambling, poker,

2 posters

Getting a right Proper Ramming....

strevel

Getting a right Proper Ramming.... Empty Getting a right Proper Ramming....

Post  strevel Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:45 pm

> G'day all. Does anyone know where the best place in Vegas is to get a
    > right proper arse ramming?
    > I'm here to tells ya I need to be ridden like the Lone Ranger rode
    > Silver. I'm willing to pay top dollar, as long as top dollar doesn't
    > exceed $20.
    >
    > Cheers!
    >

Las Vegas is a city that is in business, not "in" your business.

Just north of the MGM on the Strip there is an intersection called Harmon and the Strip. You will see a large Gay market night club. It caters to the Gay market specifically. Go in there and meet (meat) someone. Just do use a condom as you exchange body fluids only. There are even Gay Market Specific hotels.

Sex for any consideration in Vegas is illegal. Do it for free, in private, between consenting adults and you are fine.

Feel free to express ideas and views here in this forum, and even join and sigh up. This is about Vegas and your market is part of the tourist business we are in.

Welcome to Vegas,
    Don
    RWH
    RWH

Getting a right Proper Ramming.... Empty Re: Getting a right Proper Ramming....

Post  RWH Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:29 am

strevel wrote:> G'day all. Does anyone know where the best place in Vegas is to get a
    > right proper arse ramming?
    > I'm here to tells ya I need to be ridden like the Lone Ranger rode
    > Silver. I'm willing to pay top dollar, as long as top dollar doesn't
    > exceed $20.
    >
    > Cheers!
    >

Las Vegas is a city that is in business, not "in" your business.

Just north of the MGM on the Strip there is an intersection called Harmon and the Strip. You will see a large Gay market night club. It caters to the Gay market specifically. Go in there and meet (meat) someone. Just do use a condom as you exchange body fluids only. There are even Gay Market Specific hotels.

Sex for any consideration in Vegas is illegal. Do it for free, in private, between consenting adults and you are fine.

Feel free to express ideas and views here in this forum, and even join and sigh up. This is about Vegas and your market is part of the tourist business we are in.

Welcome to Vegas,
    Don

Don,

I continue to be baffled why you give serious answers to obvious trolls. (Yes, I mean you, Mr. "Gary" Kohlenberg.)
    strevel

Post  strevel Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:49 pm

Sometimes he asks questions that have a broad interest in others. So, ...I let him go.Smile

Don
    www.MySecretVegas.com

www.vegas.forumotion.com
    RWH
    RWH

Post  RWH Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:33 am

strevel wrote:Sometimes he asks questions that have a broad interest in others. So, ...I let him go.Smile

Don
    www.MySecretVegas.com

www.vegas.forumotion.com

Oh, C'mon Don...even the blind can see that it's just one of those trolls from AVLV posting stuff like that to make you look foolish.
    strevel

Post  strevel Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:25 pm

I understand what you are saying. Clearly, it is a troll. However, it is not so much that it is a troll that AVLV is known for and built around. Due to the largely variant nature of this city I let it pass with little to no mental effort. All types of behavior exist in Las Vegas. While it is not the focal point of this group, "it is just one egg within the dozen".

People can get it from a jack hammer out of the street. I matters not to me. Just don't be doing it around me, and don't get hurt. The sharing and interest is also is representative of trends in the conversational market place.

While I am fundamentally a very conservative guy and let othes live theirs as they wish. Smile

Don

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:57 pm