Las Vegas info Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Las Vegas info Forum

Open Views, Rooms, travel, experiences, buffets, fun, excitement, gambling, poker,

2 posters

Hoover damn Overpass Bridge...OUT OF SIGHT PHOTOS!!

strevel

Hoover damn Overpass Bridge...OUT OF SIGHT PHOTOS!! Empty Hoover damn Overpass Bridge...OUT OF SIGHT PHOTOS!!

Post  strevel Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:36 am

OK, everyone loves Vegas. I love it so much I live here, and have since the 70's. But this is something that is beyond belief in scope and beauty. You have to see it!!

Credits to thechive

http://thechive.com/2010/04/22/hoover-dam-bypass-is-a-sight-to-behold/

Don in Vegas
    RWH
    RWH

Hoover damn Overpass Bridge...OUT OF SIGHT PHOTOS!! Empty Re: Hoover damn Overpass Bridge...OUT OF SIGHT PHOTOS!!

Post  RWH Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:02 pm

strevel wrote: OK, everyone loves Vegas. I love it so much I live here, and have since the 70's. But this is something that is beyond belief in scope and beauty. You have to see it!!

Credits to thechive

http://thechive.com/2010/04/22/hoover-dam-bypass-is-a-sight-to-behold/

Don in Vegas

I was there earlier this month. Photos posted on Facebook for those who follow the tags.
    strevel

Hoover damn Overpass Bridge...OUT OF SIGHT PHOTOS!! Empty Re: Hoover damn Overpass Bridge...OUT OF SIGHT PHOTOS!!

Post  strevel Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:46 pm

Great! Do you have any links to it so others can enjoy it as well. I'd like to see them also. Smile

Don

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:13 pm