Las Vegas info Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Las Vegas info Forum

Open Views, Rooms, travel, experiences, buffets, fun, excitement, gambling, poker,

3 posters

The word according to the "boss"

Al Terego
    Al Terego

The word according to the "boss" Empty The word according to the "boss"

Post  Al Terego Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:50 am

We all know that the second coming of "mysecretvegas.com" was to spare us all from the trash of alt.vacation.las-vegas, don't we?

Yet those of us who continue to read AVLV are still exposed to the rantings of the creator of this group. Lest you have divested yourself of the former, here are two specials as posted by "Las Vegas Don" in Memphis, TN

"And they have to get married a virgin. So they do anal and oral like
    free nympho whores. They also have one of the highest illigetimate
    birth rates in the US.

D~"

and then he wrote

"Yup,they believe that Jew / Indian thing even tho they share no DNA.
    If there were Jewsish peoples that came to Central America then there
    would be DNA / genetic traces to show it. Tain't none and it is in
    fact quite to the contrary"

Fascinating!
    RWH
    RWH

The word according to the "boss" Empty Re: The word according to the "boss"

Post  RWH Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:53 am

Keep up this sort of posting and you're going to get yourself sued there, Charlie.
    Al Terego
    Al Terego

Post  Al Terego Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:08 am

RWH wrote:Keep up this sort of posting and you're going to get yourself sued there, Charlie.

As a member of the "Jewsish" faith, I was simply pointing out the Don failed to use his spellcheck before posting.
    strevel

Post  strevel Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:11 am

RWH wrote:Keep up this sort of posting and you're going to get yourself sued there, Charlie.

Ya want to hear something funny? Me either, but here it is.Smile

One of the best attys in Vegas and I are personal friends. I have low friends in High places. Wll, sometimes it is high friends in low places Smile, hahahaha. Him and his lovely wife came over for dinner last night so we could discuss some of what a few people are doing in AVLV. He agrees with me that what jas happened in AVLV is illegal, and people do get sued and have judgement placed, court orders rendered, and liens placed on their homes and property that must be satisfied before sale or transfer. However, people do get what they deserve. If they want a useful newsgroup, they can have it. If they want a useless group, they can have that as well.

The few individuals in AVLV that badger others, do not share ANY Vegas info except to troll or bother others, do me a great favor. Let the weeds and vines grow in essence. It only makes an alternative group look, operate and do better. Plus, if someone does get out of hand, as the Admin here, I just dump the post. If they get out of hand, then dump them. Everyone here is doing great and there is not a problem at present.

He also suggested to NOT sue him, as he probably lives in a studio apartment and uses only dial up. People that are at that level have nothing to sue for. So, lets say you get a five million judgement against them. They already have nothing.

However, he brought up another point. The people that do that sort of thing are not normal, DO have social and psychological issues...in other words, they ain't normal. They are a snake pit of unresolved issues, problems and frustration. Even having where another lives, in your equation of concern is equally, not normal. Let the Village Idiot do what he does. He besmirch himself, he makes himself look bad. I don't need the money. Let someone else sue him, and they will.

I need to focus, for the benefit of the long term. The Las Vegas tourist is the king and fundamental motivator. I am not, my views are not, ...it is an issue of focus.

The example that he used was a kid playing in the street. You tell the kid to play safely on the front yard. He argues and continues to play in the street. If he is so stupid that he wants to play in the street...uh, ...let him. All he can do is raise the collective gene pool, teach others buy his actions/return, and assist the economy by buying a casket and funeral services. Having a good conversation with my friend is useful. It introduces new ideas and views into the idea pool.

He laughingly shared that "...he should get a briss with a lid from a can of dog food..." Funny as hell. Even his yenta laughed. Smile They are both really good people. I had the honor of making them some rosemary bread which they took home and probobly promptly fed to the dog.Smile

So, the decision is...stay away from the fricken turd. His actions are representative of who he is. Ya can get it on your hands, and it stinks. Let him continue to male a public freakin fool of himself. It is not representative of me unless I engage him. So, he can be by himself and everytime someone read his drek they will see him and not me. I walk away, smiling, nice and have a great sandwich with iced tea. I will still feel the same, but the way I handel it.

האיש הוא אידיוט

Don
    strevel

Post  strevel Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:13 am

Nah, no suits here. Plenty of socks and underwear, but no suits. Smile The focus must not be moved. The focus is tourism, Las Vegas, and the like.

Don
    RWH
    RWH

Post  RWH Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:02 pm

strevel wrote:

Nah, no suits here. Plenty of socks and underwear, but no suits. Smile The focus must not be moved. The focus is tourism, Las Vegas, and the like.

Don

Las Vegas, period.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:54 pm