Las Vegas info Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Las Vegas info Forum

Open Views, Rooms, travel, experiences, buffets, fun, excitement, gambling, poker,

2 posters

Wifi Freeloaders

strevel

Wifi Freeloaders Empty Wifi Freeloaders

Post  strevel Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:03 pm

So many of us use Wifi. Stop the freeloaders that use your wifi without permission, Find out more in the link below.

http://drivers-and-software.daoblogs.com/post/10230221367

Don
    Have a gret new year and enjoy Vegas. Smile
    Benchley

Wifi Freeloaders Empty Re: Wifi Freeloaders

Post  Benchley Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:10 am

[quote=Don
    Have a gret new year and enjoy Vegas. Smile[/quote]

Don, I hope that you and the rots have a "gret new year" and enjoy Memphis.

Ben
    strevel

Post  strevel Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:11 pm

Thanks, I really appreciate it. ")

I went back from 12-23 to 12-28 to attend a small informal organiser reunion dinner. We met at Ellis Island and really had a great time. All of us old timers that fought the good fight are retired or about to. ...Smile, dead or about to, hahahaha It was nice. If the home here in Memphis did not have such a value change I would not be here now, ...but we must deal with reality in a realistic fashion. A lot of the friends I have are retiring, and it is so good to see them. Old crusty dude I am I cried when saw them. Sad

The Rots are great. My sister took care of them here while I was away. When I came in the door they just saw a shadow and the growled in a "gonna eat cho ass buddy" fashion. Smile Then I called to them and the jumped up and down, licked, sniffed and I gave them some hambuger helper I made in advance for this purpose. bounce

Everyone have a fantastic year full of large goals that make you stretch, commit tem to paper, failures that you learn from, and great social relationships. We are not a product of our feelings or circumstances, but o our decisions. ...don't like what ya be, ...make better decisions. Smile

Yup, I love my big old stanky puppies Smile

Thanks,
    D xvi

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:52 am