Las Vegas info Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Las Vegas info Forum

Open Views, Rooms, travel, experiences, buffets, fun, excitement, gambling, poker,

]v[etaph..here it is.

clickboom

]v[etaph..here it is. Empty ]v[etaph..here it is.

Post  clickboom Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:15 pm

I'd stay at the Riviera, the Sahara or Circus. They are mid Strip. Check for pricing of the room. In my heart, I see no reason to pay a high price for a place that you will snooze and shower in. You'll be out of the room all the day anyhow. A pillow and bed with a shower at 89/night and the same at 27/night...I'd get the better deal.

Get a deal on a rental car. I like Enterprise and Hertz. If you drive out if the state, let them know and be sure that you agreement does not give you additional charges for doing so. Some do!! Write down the name of the person you spoke with at the rental office in Vegas, the number you called and what you told them as well as their response.

Drink a lot of water. People do not realize how dry Vegas is. You are sweating and loosing H2O, but it evaporates before you know it. You sweat water, not alcohol.

Find some half priced show tickets. You will see some great shows and have a good time. Stay away from the buffets (I am diabetic). Go to some salad bars. I like the Jasons Deli on Maryland Parkway. Try the Sweet Tomatoes over in the Rainbow area. Pizza Hut has convenient salad bars as well.

Gamble in downtown, I like downtown. Use the bus on the Strip. It runs all the time.

Enjoy the Fremont Street Experience. Its free. Take your digital camera and use the heck out of it. Put them on a thumb drive or use google to have a place to send it.

This is about the most wonderful city in the world. I hope that you have as good a time doing the city of Las Vegas the honor of your visit as we do having you here. Plan your trips excursions and enjoythe best she offers!

Don

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:41 am