Las Vegas info Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Las Vegas info Forum

Open Views, Rooms, travel, experiences, buffets, fun, excitement, gambling, poker,

3 posters

Question for Mr. Dons

Balkiebisback

Question for Mr. Dons Empty Question for Mr. Dons

Post  Balkiebisback Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:11 am

Hi Mr. Dons,
    Balkiebisback is my name. I have question on the blog. Balkiebisback looks at many blogs. All blogs have new writings at top of page and old writings at bottom of page. But Mr. Don's blog has old and new jumbled like bingo's ball machine. Why Mr. Dons do not writings be in order, like by date? Thank you Mr. Dons for kindness answer.
    Balkiebisback
    strevel

Question for Mr. Dons Empty Re: Question for Mr. Dons

Post  strevel Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:37 am

Forums are organised by subject, not by date. I am going to take some of the ones that do not have responses, or low on responses off in the next bit. Forums are organised by the subject, Newsgroups are organised as your mentioned. I wish forums were grouped by date personally. But they use symbols at the left of the subject to show its status.

What you ask for would be nice, and I'll be happy to check into it and see how it would benefit members.

Thanks,
    Don
    RWH
    RWH

Post  RWH Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:15 am

Balkiebisback wrote:Hi Mr. Dons,
    Balkiebisback is my name. I have question on the blog. Balkiebisback looks at many blogs. All blogs have new writings at top of page and old writings at bottom of page. But Mr. Don's blog has old and new jumbled like bingo's ball machine. Why Mr. Dons do not writings be in order, like by date? Thank you Mr. Dons for kindness answer.
    Balkiebisback

Another question for "Mr. Dons"...I understand there's a "chat" feature of this site that has been operational for some time- how do you get invited to that sort of thing?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:20 am