Las Vegas info Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Las Vegas info Forum

Open Views, Rooms, travel, experiences, buffets, fun, excitement, gambling, poker,

2 posters

Las Vegas clean, nice and friendly, CHEAP places

strevel

Las Vegas clean, nice and friendly, CHEAP places Empty Las Vegas clean, nice and friendly, CHEAP places

Post  strevel Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:37 pm

So,you are thinking about coming here and visiting! Hey, thats great, and know that you will be a welcomed guest where ever you stay. To give you an idea of some of the best places to stay, just read on a bit.

In no specific order there is the Super 8 on Koval Lane 1-800-800-8000. There is a Super 8 Downtown as well, I just prefer the place on Koval Lane. It is behind Ballys and in a great location. There is a great separate restaurant with good deals called Ellis Island with an awning to protect you from the summer sun.

On Tropicana East of the Strip at Koval there is a Motel 6, 1-800-466-8356. They are right on the corner and a good place to stay. There is no room service there, but the Tropicana, MGM, Excalibur and New York New York are one healthy block to the west.

Then, if you drive across the freeway, west of the Strip, take your first left. Down that street thee are some discount motels. Not bad, not the greatest, but not bad.

They are clean,nice and have friendly front desk people. There is no baggage guys or room service. But they are nice and a great deal.

Take care,
    D!

RWH
    RWH

Las Vegas clean, nice and friendly, CHEAP places Empty Re: Las Vegas clean, nice and friendly, CHEAP places

Post  RWH Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:42 pm

>>In no specific order there is the Super 8 on Koval Lane 1-800-800-8000. There is a Super 8 Downtown as well, I just prefer the place on Koval Lane.

On Tropicana East of the Strip at Koval there is a Motel 6, 1-800-466-8356. <<

Don posts provocation suggestions, targeted at an unconventional type of Las Vegas tourist. But what of the Sin City Hostel? http://sincityhostel.com/

I once met a gentleman on the bus who spoke highly of the Fun City facility across from the Strat, too.
    strevel

Las Vegas clean, nice and friendly, CHEAP places Empty Re: Las Vegas clean, nice and friendly, CHEAP places

Post  strevel Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:01 pm

So, he likes Fun City, huh. That place has been around since the 50's I think. There was a place in the now empty lot that was known world wide for "hourly rates and hourly action". hahaha

Yea, Gun City could be fun. It is an individual thing, and you can find it there I am sure. Every preference, group, and more. Smile

DOn

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:27 am