Las Vegas info Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Las Vegas info Forum

Open Views, Rooms, travel, experiences, buffets, fun, excitement, gambling, poker,

3 posters

Vegas Buffets

clickboom

Vegas Buffets Empty Vegas Buffets

Post  clickboom Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:11 pm

Vegas has a new deal on the buffets where you pay one fee to eat the whole day, all meals included. Where can you find these??

CB
    RWH
    RWH

Vegas Buffets Empty Buffets

Post  RWH Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:39 pm

From the trip reports I have read, it seems like folks are having a hard time getting the full value out of these "all day" buffet deals, based on what the prices have gone up to.
    strevel

Vegas Buffets Empty Vegas Buffets,

Post  strevel Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:13 pm

I can see your point. The prices have gone up and people think that they are getting a great deal...just imagine. All you can eat all day, for $X. The benefit to the property is that you have to stay on the grounds to get your moneys worth. You will do all of your gambling, shows,etc... o n their property(ies). If you do not stay and you do go somewhere else, they just sold yo breakfast for,say, 39.95, all the better for them.

Food is a great part of the exciting Vegas experience. I love the fish, shrimp, steaks and pork. I cannot get enough of it. But, I would have to think it through to know if the "all day fare" would be worth it for me. If you are going to be there all day, you cannot bet it.

Glad to se you here RWH

Don

Sponsored content

Vegas Buffets Empty Re: Vegas Buffets

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:44 pm