Las Vegas info Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Las Vegas info Forum

Open Views, Rooms, travel, experiences, buffets, fun, excitement, gambling, poker,

3 posters

Cosmo sez...signs of Vegas recovery!

clickboom

Cosmo sez...signs of Vegas recovery! Empty Cosmo sez...signs of Vegas recovery!

Post  clickboom Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:19 am

Cosmopolitan shares that there are signs of a Vegas recovery! Las Vegas really is not doing that bad, IMHO. The people that were smart enough to jump in the housing market and get afew Vegas homes have done well. The future for them is going to be great. If you waited, well, sorry. Vegas is moving up in the numbers and is as beautiful as ever!!

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2010/oct/07/cosmopolitan-in-vegas-1-step-from-gambling-license/

"Streve"
    RWH
    RWH

Cosmo sez...signs of Vegas recovery! Empty Re: Cosmo sez...signs of Vegas recovery!

Post  RWH Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:47 am

Unless the Cosmopolitan has better video poker pay tables than the surrounding MGM/Mirage properties, they won't be seeing much of me. (But of course, from what I've read, I'm not the right demographic anyway.)
    Bootylicious
    Bootylicious

Cosmo sez...signs of Vegas recovery! Empty Re: Cosmo sez...signs of Vegas recovery!

Post  Bootylicious Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:59 pm

I am so sorry, Sugah. This lady of discretion thought this here topic was about her favorite drink. I do like a little now and then to get through the slow times.

I am more than delicious, I'm -
    BOOTYLICIOUS
    RWH
    RWH

Post  RWH Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:03 pm

Bootylicious wrote:I am so sorry, Sugah. This lady of discretion thought this here topic was about her favorite drink. I do like a little now and then to get through the slow times.

I am more than delicious, I'm -
    BOOTYLICIOUS

Or was it Cosmopolitan magazine?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:34 am