Las Vegas info Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Las Vegas info Forum

Open Views, Rooms, travel, experiences, buffets, fun, excitement, gambling, poker,

2 posters

Las Vegas Sands reports 3Q earnings...

clickboom

Las Vegas Sands reports 3Q earnings... Empty Las Vegas Sands reports 3Q earnings...

Post  clickboom Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:43 pm

Business is booming, I mean booming in Macau and Singapore. It would seem that our beloved Las Vegas is in the mix as well. Las Vegas Sands Corp. today reported a third quarter profit and record revenue.

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2010/oct/27/las-vegas-sands-sees-record-revenue-3q-strength-as/
    RWH
    RWH

Las Vegas Sands reports 3Q earnings... Empty Re: Las Vegas Sands reports 3Q earnings...

Post  RWH Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:03 am

clickboom wrote:Business is booming, I mean booming in Macau and Singapore. It would seem that our beloved Las Vegas is in the mix as well. Las Vegas Sands Corp. today reported a third quarter profit and record revenue.

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2010/oct/27/las-vegas-sands-sees-record-revenue-3q-strength-as/

I think Sheldon's got enough money as it is.
    clickboom

Las Vegas Sands reports 3Q earnings... Empty Re: Las Vegas Sands reports 3Q earnings...

Post  clickboom Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:43 pm

When building the Venetian he had a subcontractor that he did not pay. They'd been in business for eons. He did not pay them, and they ain't in business any more. You might even be able to pull it up at the at the Review Journals site.

I wonder ewhat the complete story was about that? Question

D~
    RWH
    RWH

Post  RWH Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:14 pm

According to a report today (12/10), there's a different type of business booming at the Macau Venetian.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 5:12 pm