Las Vegas info Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Las Vegas info Forum

Open Views, Rooms, travel, experiences, buffets, fun, excitement, gambling, poker,

3 posters

Lake Mead Rock Slide......

Admin
    Admin

Lake Mead Rock Slide...... Empty Lake Mead Rock Slide......

Post  Admin Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:01 pm

Their home was destroyed? They git it from a rock slide.

What dou ya think....

Don

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2010/nov/20/rockslide-lake-mead-destroys-couples-rv-leaves-the/
    RWH
    RWH

Lake Mead Rock Slide...... Empty Re: Lake Mead Rock Slide......

Post  RWH Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:32 pm

I think you, and they, should let it slide.
    strevel

Post  strevel Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:12 pm

Funny word game. Smile

I really feel sorry for them because it must be very difficult to have your world impacted in that fashion. Some people live in their van or "whatever in the hell its called" and do everything from there. I have a log time bud that lives in Florida AND New York from a Winnebago. He pays his bills over the internet and gets things scanned and sent to him. It's not the life for me as I need a brick and mortar home. Hell, I want a traditional telephone hooked in the wall as well. It makes me happy.

Some people live in their van. To have their "home" destroyed would be sad. Many people travel around the Southwest US and do so in their van. They spend so me time in LA, San Francisco, Phoenix, Las Vegas.... If that makes them happy, well, I guess good on them. I just need a bit more.

My heart goes out to them and hopes they are ok.

Don
    RWH
    RWH

Post  RWH Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:56 am

strevel wrote:Funny word game. Smile

I really feel sorry for them because it must be very difficult to have your world impacted in that fashion. Some people live in their van or "whatever in the hell its called" and do everything from there. I have a log time bud that lives in Florida AND New York from a Winnebago. He pays his bills over the internet and gets things scanned and sent to him. It's not the life for me as I need a brick and mortar home. Hell, I want a traditional telephone hooked in the wall as well. It makes me happy.

Some people live in their van. To have their "home" destroyed would be sad. Many people travel around the Southwest US and do so in their van. They spend so me time in LA, San Francisco, Phoenix, Las Vegas.... If that makes them happy, well, I guess good on them. I just need a bit more.

My heart goes out to them and hopes they are ok.

Don

Some people who make their livings as motivational speakers also live in vans down by the river.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:13 am