Las Vegas info Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Las Vegas info Forum

Open Views, Rooms, travel, experiences, buffets, fun, excitement, gambling, poker,

3 posters

Hard Rock / Vegas Rehab

strevel

Hard Rock / Vegas Rehab Empty Hard Rock / Vegas Rehab

Post  strevel Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:27 pm

There is a really interesting program on Trutv, a cable station. It is at the Hardrock Hotel. It is great. There are some ladies that have the tightest bikini tops and bottoms that I have ever seen!! It's just a reason for them to party, run around and jump bones....

Check your local cable ptovoder for info. Smile I loved it, and the Hardrock is just a few miles down the road from my house!

D~
    Balkiebisback

Hard Rock / Vegas Rehab Empty Re: Hard Rock / Vegas Rehab

Post  Balkiebisback Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:28 am

strevel wrote:There is a really interesting program on Trutv, a cable station. It is at the Hardrock Hotel. It is great. There are some ladies that have the tightest bikini tops and bottoms that I have ever seen!! It's just a reason for them to party, run around and jump bones....

Check your local cable ptovoder for info. Smile I loved it, and the Hardrock is just a few miles down the road from my house!

D~

Hi Mr. Dons,
    I have the comcsast. It is like the "ptovoder"?Balkieb like the tightest bikini tops (on the womens, not on Balkieb LOL, ROFL, and LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    RWH
    RWH

Post  RWH Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:18 am

Balkiebisback wrote:
    strevel wrote:There is a really interesting program on Trutv, a cable station. It is at the Hardrock Hotel. It is great. There are some ladies that have the tightest bikini tops and bottoms that I have ever seen!! It's just a reason for them to party, run around and jump bones....

D~

Hi Mr. Dons,
    I have the comcsast. It is like the "ptovoder"?Balkieb like the tightest bikini tops (on the womens, not on Balkieb LOL, ROFL, and LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's nice to see that yet another AVLV performance artist has joined Don's new forum.
    Balkiebisback

Post  Balkiebisback Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:28 am

RWH wrote:
    Balkiebisback wrote:

D~

Hi Mr. Dons,

It's nice to see that yet another AVLV performance artist has joined Don's new forum.

Balkieb from "mysecretvegans" page. What is "AVLV"? I like Circ du Solay (sp). Solay in France is word for sun.
    strevel

Post  strevel Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:32 am

RWH wrote:
    Balkiebisback wrote:

D~

Hi Mr. Dons,

I love it when they SKAWEEEEEEEZE them big old tatas into tjem littttle teeny weeny bakinis! Oh God, I almost pass out! You know some of these ladies ain't got under nourished babies! Lucky sumbitch kids! Smile

D~

strevel

Post  strevel Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:39 am

Forums grow slowly and well. We have a good forum now. As it grows we will have various subdivisions of subjects, chat rooms and some other things I have already in the system. I just have to "check the box" so to speak, to activate it. There is video chat options, polls and a lot more!

My only goal is to create a place where the person that loves Vegas and all she has to offer can go to share and have their view respected. They need to have fun, and that is what is important, to me anyhow. Not doing this for my ego at all.

Life is short, experience Vegas, yesterday!

Don

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:27 am