Las Vegas info Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Las Vegas info Forum

Open Views, Rooms, travel, experiences, buffets, fun, excitement, gambling, poker,

5 posters

Money options when in Vegas...

Admin
    Admin

Money options when in Vegas... Empty Money options when in Vegas...

Post  Admin Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:22 am

So many people, and I don't blame them, are nervous that they will blow their budget on the excitement in Vegas... and maybe a mortgage payment There is a way to get around that. It is good to be concerned so that you can tale preventative measures in advance.

Use a special debit card that you have loaded with the money your are going to spend. You cannot go over what you do not have. Contact the issuing institution for the rules of your card. Contact your present financial institution for info. Do not use cash if you can help it.

What are some of the skills that you use when you start spending a bit to much? If it works for you then it might assist others as well.

D!
    RWH
    RWH

Money options when in Vegas... Empty Re: Money options when in Vegas...

Post  RWH Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:31 pm

>>Contact the issuing institution for the rules of your card. Contact your present financial institution for info. Do not use cash if you can help it.<<

Gotta use cash. I'm sure Don meant to write "Knish".
    strevel

Post  strevel Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:05 pm

There are so many ways to pay i todays world. To use knish, I mean cash Smile, is great as you have to stop when the money runs out, Gambling is easier, "arrangements" with other people are easier, and no one turns it down.

When coming to Vegas I really do not suggest bringing cash with you, use a debit card or something similar. Have fun, have excitement as your best friend, just have a two way ticket and a change of clothes/Smile

D~
    RWH
    RWH

Post  RWH Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:50 am

strevel wrote:There are so many ways to pay i todays world. To use knish, I mean cash Smile, is great as you have to stop when the money runs out, Gambling is easier, "arrangements" with other people are easier, and no one turns it down.

When coming to Vegas I really do not suggest bringing cash with you, use a debit card or something similar. Have fun, have excitement as your best friend, just have a two way ticket and a change of clothes/Smile

D~

Can't do much tipping with a debit card.

Don suggests that Las Vegas is indeed a cash based town but does not offer a method for playing video poker with your ATM card.
    Benchley

Post  Benchley Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:42 am

You can't buy "knish" with an ATM card either.
    strevel

Post  strevel Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:53 pm

I know what a "gavilta fish" is. Help me to under stand a knish please,. This damned enta will not stop screaming.. I put her in the closet and she keeps screaming, the mishuniga.

Don
    RWH
    RWH

Post  RWH Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:56 pm

strevel wrote: I know what a "gavilta fish" is. Help me to under stand a knish please,. This damned enta will not stop screaming.. I put her in the closet and she keeps screaming, the mishuniga.

Don

Throw Mama from the train a knish.
    strevel

Post  strevel Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:05 pm

Ok, now you have one totally lost Gentile here Smile

What is a gavilta fish, and also, what is a knish? Next thing you will have me doing dances in a circle and tossing my neighbors son up and down in a chair from our shoulders! OI VEY! What fun! Smile

hahaha, now, what the hell is a gavilta fish and a knish? And if you don't tell me I'll wrap this Burger King cup in a bathtowel and stomp on it in frustration!!

Mahzeltov!

Don Rolling Eyes
    Blarney
    Blarney

Post  Blarney Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:11 am

I think the only moral way to go about it, is to limit your gambling money to what you make turning tricks and selling dope.

Disclaimer: The administration of this forum in no way endorses turning tricks or selling dope (I think).
    RWH
    RWH

Post  RWH Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:18 pm

Blarney wrote:I think the only moral way to go about it, is to limit your gambling money to what you make turning tricks and selling dope.

Disclaimer: The administration of this forum in no way endorses turning tricks or selling dope (I think).

Sage advice.
    strevel

Post  strevel Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:12 pm

RWH wrote:
    Blarney wrote:I think the only moral way to go about it, is to limit your gambling money to what you make turning tricks and selling dope.

Sage advice.

I don't condone doing anything that is wrong when doing something right is so much more fun! drunken ...and productive. "ya ain't got to remember what y did, who ya did, or worry if she calls. AND, ya get to just have the time of your life! Smile

Life is short, we all have to enjoy it! A trip to Vegas, well planned and implemented is a good thing. You can take pictures, send them home for others to see via email. You eat good food, drink good wine, dance and sing. When your wife (or partner, girl friend) is a little drunk they are more "easy" to get along with. Smile But you have great memories, enhanced relationships and you feel closer to the person you had this vacation with. This a contributing reason I like the train from CA to Vegas.

There are so many wonderful things here. I like to ride the bike in the evening with the dogs on a leash and feel the air in my face, I like to drink a glass of tea by the mailbox. If I see this one lady walking down the street sometimes I open it, and act like I'm getting the mail, then wave acting like I just noticed her and go inside. She is a sweet person but talks forever. Smile She would talk the ears off a statue. I do pick her up for Mass on Sundays tho. It's sometimes fun to go to Eisenstein Bagels and have an Onion bagel, with some cream cheese and onion and tomato. I'll sit there with friends and talk and enjoy a nice bagle.

Personal relationships are what Vegas is all about! Bring your wife, husband or significant other with you when you come here. It makes the trip so much better, and you'll probobly not get into trouble! Very Happy

D!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:36 am