Las Vegas info Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Las Vegas info Forum

Open Views, Rooms, travel, experiences, buffets, fun, excitement, gambling, poker,

2 posters

Las Vegas Sprawl... answers?

strevel

Las Vegas Sprawl... answers? Empty Las Vegas Sprawl... answers?

Post  strevel Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:55 am

Las Vegas is clearly over built. When I moved here there was nothing south of the Tropicana and the Hacienda. Now, there are thousands of homes out there in the bulldozed desert. We have homes, brand new ones that have never had an owner. What are some of the views for an answer from a National leader? What are some of the answers to our "over sprawl"?

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2010/oct/26/foreclosure-fallout-lv-should-turn-sprawl/
    RWH
    RWH

Las Vegas Sprawl... answers? Empty Re: Las Vegas Sprawl... answers?

Post  RWH Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:35 pm

strevel wrote:Las Vegas is clearly over built. When I moved here there was nothing south of the Tropicana and the Hacienda. Now, there are thousands of homes out there in the bulldozed desert. We have homes, brand new ones that have never had an owner. What are some of the views for an answer from a National leader? What are some of the answers to our "over sprawl"?

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2010/oct/26/foreclosure-fallout-lv-should-turn-sprawl/

Two words:

Yucca Mountain
    strevel

Post  strevel Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:36 pm

ok, three words, "help me here". what are ya saying? Smile

Don
    RWH
    RWH

Post  RWH Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:16 am

strevel wrote:ok, three words, "help me here". what are ya saying? Smile

Don

Now, Don you can take your choice:

1. Go ahead with Yucca Mountain, revitalize the state economy, hope that the general improvement helps the Las Vegas housing market;
    2. Go ahead with Yucca Mountain...an accident happens and irradiates all of Nevada south of Highway 50...housing problem in Las Vegas a moot point.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:01 am